Sometimes we face Quickbooks error 12152, while we working in Quickbooks which is so irritating. Those who are facing the same problem then this is the right place where you can get the knowledge to fix the Quickbooks error code 12152 in different ways.
If you are interested to know the reasons, symptoms, and solutions of Quickbooks error 12152, then here is the blog, which will help you to fix the problem easily. So let’s start the blog…
Quickbooks Error 12152 : Signs, reasons, & solutions
Signs to detect the 12152 error :
- The keyboard and mouse may not properly due to this error code.
- The system may freeze sometimes.
- Due to the Quickbooks error code 12152, the system may break during the running of the dynamic program window.
- The QB 12152 error code will appear on your screen.
Reasons behind the Quickbooks error 12152:
- The Windows API key may not work properly.
- Sometimes using the older version of Quickbooks create this error in Quickbooks.
- Due to the affecting of malware and virus in the system.
- Incorrect installation of Quickbooks is another reason for Quickbooks.
- Enabling of reading the license data in Quickbooks is another for this error code.
Solution for the Quickbooks error 12152:
Here we have provided 5 methods to fix this Quickbooks error 12152. Apply these methods to fix it.
Solution 1: Recheck the date and time settings
- At first, check that you have the correct date and time in your system.
- If you have the incorrect date and time, then go to the settings option and change the date and time to the correct date and time.
Solution 2: Verify your internet settings
- Open the control panel and click on the Internet options settings.
- Then choose the ‘Advanced’ option, and then on the ‘Advanced Reset’ option.
Solution 3: Uninstall the Quickbooks software
- Uninstall the Quickbooks software and then again download the Quickbooks software.
- After the complete download of Quickbooks open it and search for the scan option to scan the issue.
- After doing that you will able to see all the errors and issues of a list, click on the ‘Repair All option’ to remove them.
Solution 4: Restore your system
- To restore the system, at first, login to your computer as an admin, then go to the ‘Start’ menu.
- After that click on the ‘All Programs’ and then on the ‘Accessories’.
- From the accessories list, select the System tool and click on the ‘System Restore’ option.
- After that an anew window will be open, just click on the ‘Restore my computer to an earlier time’ option.
- Then on the ‘Next’.
- After that choose the latest system restore point and then click on the ‘Next’.
- After doing all things restart the system.
Solution 5: Change the backup file extension
- Go to the ‘Start’ button and type ‘command’ in the search field.
- Now you have to press the enter key by holding the CTRL key + Shift key simultaneously.
- After that, a permission dialog box may appear on your screen, click the ‘Yes’ option to close it.
- Then type ‘regedit’ on the black box, and hit the ‘Enter’ key.
- Then save the backup with a name, and select the branch from the export range box.
- After that click on the ‘Save’ option and save the file with .reg extension.
We hope this blog will help you to get the knowledge to fix the Quickbooks error 12152 easily. We tried our best to provide information related o this error code, hope you like it. Further, if you have any problem then you can get our help through the Quickbooks support number or can comment us in the below section.