We already know that Quickbooks has a lot of error codes and we already discussed some error codes before in this site, now in this new blog, you will know about the ‘Quickbooks error 15241’. Here is the blog, start reading and try to solve this error by following these procedures, if you facing this error code in Quickbooks.
Quickbooks error code 15241 is a kind of Quickbooks payroll error, which generally create problem during the update of payroll in Quickbooks software. It makes the users unable to access the Quickbooks Desktop copy file service, and create lots of trouble while working. Let’s know the reasons and solution for this error code:
Quickbooks error 15241: Reasons, Signs, & Solutions
To know more deeply about this Quickbooks error 15241 code we tried to provide the reasons to know the cause, signs to detect the error, and solution to fix the error.
Signs to detect the error code:
- The main symptom of this error is that you will not able to do any payroll activity in Quickbooks.
- You may fail to install the payroll update in Quickbooks.
- Freezing of the personal computer is another sign of Quickbooks error code 15241.
- Your mouse and keyboard may run slowly.
- All the running programs in Windows will be crash repeatedly.
Causes behind this 15241 error code:
- Improper shutdown of any software which is related to the Quickbooks.
- Failing any installation is another reason for this error code.
- Improper uninstall process of Quickbooks software may be the cause of this error.
- Your system may tracked by the malware and virus attack.
- Invalid entries in the Windows registry.
Solutions to fix the Quickbooks error 15241:
In this blog, we mentioned two types of solutions for Windows 8,7, Vista, 10, and Windows XP.
Solution for Windows 8,7, Vista & 10 users:
- First of all close the Quickbooks desktop.
- Go to the ‘Start’ button and right-click on the Computer option to choose the ‘Manage’ option.
- If you are a user of Windows 10 then go to the ‘Start’ button and click on the ‘Computer’ option. Then click on the ‘This PC’ option and choose ‘Manage’.
- Click on the ‘Services and Application’ option in the left pane and double-click on the ‘Services’ tab from the right pane.
- After that in the ‘Intuit Quickbooks FCS’ option double-click on it, to open it.
- Now in the General’ tab of Intuit Quickbooks FCS select the ‘Startup type’ option from the drop-down list.
- And click on the ‘Manual’ option.
- Then click on the ‘Apply’ and go for the ‘Start’ and click ‘Ok’.
- Now reopen the Quickbooks Desktop, and download the Quickbooks desktop product updates.
- And lastly, update the payroll tax tables.
Solution for Windows XP users:
- Follow the same process, close the Quickbooks Desktop, and go to the Desktop.
- Right-click on the ‘My Computer’ option and click on the ‘Manage’ option for Computer Management.
- After the opening of the Computer Management screen on your desktop click on the ‘Services and applications’ and choose the ‘Services’ sub-option from it.
- Now you can see a list of services, just scroll down the mouse and click on the Intuit Quickbooks FCS.
- Here you can see 4 tabs are available in it, go to the ‘General’ tab and select the start-up in the ‘Manual’ mode.
- Finish it with the ‘Ok’ button.
- After finishing all these steps open the Quickbooks Desktop and follow the above solution steps by downloading the Quickbooks desktop product updates, and updating of payroll tax tables.
Quickbooks error 15241 is a common error in Quickbooks, you need not get panic, but don’t ignore it. This ignorance can be a big cause for a future hassle or loss in Quickbooks. Just follow the above methods and apply them to troubleshoot this issue. Further, if you need any help then you can get support from our Quickbooks ProAdvisor. We hope, this article will help to know clearly about this error and also help you to fix this error easily. If you have any doubts regarding this blog or error then you can comment us in the below section.