Those who are facing the problem of ‘Quickbooks error H303’, here is the blog, which will help you to troubleshoot the Quickbooks error code easily. So, without wasting any time read the blog carefully.
Quickbooks error code H303 is an H-series error code in Quickbooks, which generally appears during the opening of Quickbooks company file. But it is not a big issue, this can shut out in many different ways. This blog will help you to fix the error code in easy processes, just stay with us, and about the error code.
Quickbooks Error H303: Reasons & Solutions to fix it is
To know the Quickbooks error code h303 nearly, it is necessary to know the reasons and solutions of Quickbooks error H303. Reasons will help you to avoid the problem in the future, so let’s start reading the reasons and solutions of the h303 error code.
What are the reasons behind H303 error code?
You may face this Quickbooks error h303 code due to many reasons, here in the below we mentioned the possible reasons for this software.
- Blocking of the communication process between the company file and firewall is one of the main reasons for this error code.
- Damaging of .ND file is also a reason for this error code.
- Your computer network may be connected incorrectly.
- The hosting configuration settings mat be incorrect.
How to fix Quickbooks error h303?
Method 1: Run the Quickbooks File Doctor
- First of all, download the Quickbooks file doctor from the official site of the Intuit.
- And if you already installed the file doctor tool in your host system then run it properly.
- Now you can solve your Quickbooks multi-hosting issues through this amazing doctor tool.
- If you don’t know how to run Quickbooks file doctor then follow the linked text.
Method 2: Check the Quickbooks setting
- The second method is to check the Quickbooks setting correctly, you have to open the Quickbooks in multi-user mode.
- Then choose the files on computers, and go to the ‘Files’ tab.
- Click on the ‘Utilities’ option and choose the ‘Stop Hosting Multi-User Configuration’.
- Now choose one of the computers & turn on the hosting on the computer.
- To turn on the hosting go to the ‘Utilities’ and click on the ‘Host Multi-user configuration’.
- Now you can start the Quickbooks on both computers.
Method 3: Change the Quickbooks Folder location
- In the third method, create a new folder in the hosting computer.
- Share the company files by setting and sharing the Windows access permissions.
- After that copy the .qbw file and paste it in the newly created folder.
- Now you can access the your company file in the multi-user mode.
Method 4: Recheck the firewall settings
- First of all, visit the ‘Control Panel’ and choose the ‘Firewall Settings’ from the list.
- After that click on the ‘Allow a Program through the firewall’ option.
- Now you can see an exception list on your screen, select the ‘’Add Programs’ option from the list, and then on the ‘Add Quickbooks 20xx’.
- To verify the changes restart the Quickbooks.
We tried our best to provide accurate and effective knowledge regarding this Quickbooks error h303. We hope, this blog will help you to fix the problem and also help you to know the reason behind the reason. If in case, you face any problem to understand the blog then you can comment us in the below section and also get help through the Quickbooks support number from our Quickbooks ProAdvisors.